Ticket sales cover only about 30% of the cost of putting on one of our season concerts.
We’re a volunteer orchestra and chorus, but that doesn’t mean our concerts cost nothing to produce. There are venue costs, music rental, soloists, licensing, recording, rehearsal space, artistic staff, marketing, printing and more. We wouldn’t have made it through 77 seasons without the generosity of our donors and sponsors. Help ensure the PVS is here for generations to come.
Donate generously to help keep symphonic music live and local in the Pioneer Valley!
- Platinum Baton: $10,000 and over
- Gold Baton: $5,000 – $9,999
- Silver Baton: $2,500 – $4,999
- Bronze Baton: $1,000 – $2,499
- Music Director: $500 – $999
- Concertmaster: $300 – $499
- First Chair: $125 – $299
- Friend: up to $124