Our conductors lead a tradition of imaginative, creative and challenging programs that offer listeners the finest works from the symphonic and choral repertoire, and encourage young people to hone their skills as musicians.
PAUL PHILLIPS, Music Director and Conductor of the Pioneer Valley Symphony and Director of Orchestras and Chamber Music at Brown University, is an award-winning conductor, composer, and author. Hailed as…...
LUCA ANTONUCCI brings dynamism and incisive musicianship to performances throughout New England as a vocalist, trumpeter, and conductor. A native of Watertown, MA, Antonucci holds a B.A. from Amherst College, where…...
- Tina Scott Interim Managing Director
- Regina Gillis Financial Administrator
Support Staff and Volunteers
- Justin Sundell-Thomas President of the Chorus
- Erica Drake Personnel Manager & Orchestra Librarian
- Cecilia Berger Production Manager and Youth Orchestra Manager
- Karen Cole Volunteer Usher Coordinator
Board of Directors
Our board members shape the direction of the Pioneer Valley Symphony immediately and in the long term. Some of the working boards tasks include to raise funds, spread word about our concerts and present our ambitious programs.
- Anthony Fyden – President
- Beckie Markarian – Vice President
- Peter Kravetz – Treasurer
- Marvin Kelley – Secretary
- Heidi Arnold
- Amy Fyden
- Miranda Gallagher
- Mandi Jo Hanneke
- Judy Holmes – Chorus Liaison
- Christine Johnson – Youth Orchestra Liaison
- Mark Mason
- Terry Ruggles- Ex Officio